Please update main plugin to version 2.10.0, before updating.
- FEATURE: user permissions are now configurable with capability
- FEATURE: Consent status is now configurable, for close x and “just info”
- IMPROVEMENT: added support for showing banner with delay
- FIX: update to 1.5.4 was not recognized
- FIX: Google Translate was not blocking all relevant domains.
- FIX: With some rare webserver configurations blocked the blocking page in admin panel.
- WP 6.1 compatibility
- FIX: Undefined constant “NSC_BARA_PLUGIN_VERSION”
- IMPROVEMENT: added google fonts blocking support.
- FIX: caching problem: after adding a licence the new license was not recognized until the update transient was expired. Which took up to 24h.
- FEATURE: added support for translating the custom close text.
- FIX: youtube blocking was too greedy, blocked links as well. Please check if after updating the blocking still works as you expect it.
- IMPROVEMENT: WP 6.0 compatibility
- FIX: in some rare situations you were logged out, if using the language drop down
- FEATURE: add a block list
- FIX: in some installations there was an error message “Unable to load nsc_bar-cookie-consent” when changing the language
- FIX: PHP Warning
Undefined variable $success
- compatibility to WP 5.9
- transients are now cached per version
- Improvement: added source to IP calculation for easier debugging.
- REFACTOR: made get user ip nicer and added X_REAL_IP
- FIX: all fields from api and header are now sanitized in stats module.
- FEATURE: statistics
- Bugfix: host name calculation for iframe was not solid.
- Improvement: added fields for update.
- Bugfix: fixed caching bug: result was not cached: so too many server request
- Bugfix: removed NOtice from logs: HTTP_HOST in languages was not always defined.
- Improvement: global message if license problems.
- Improvement: validation is now with filter possible. parent plugin version >2.6.4 Delete update transient when storing license key.
- Bugfix: under certain circumstances a 404 was produced.
- added block services feature
- added support for freely placable links
- initial release