The Banner does not show up
Here are multiple options possible
- Please check, if the checkbox under “General >Enable Cookie Banner” is ticked.
- If you have caching plugins installed, please make sure to delete the cache.
- If you have installed Optimizepress please check if you have enabled support for third party plugins JS and CSS.
How to remove tab at the bottom (cookie settings tab)?
Just go to Settings > Cookie Consent Banner > Consent Management and uncheck the checkbox “Show ‘Cookie Settings’ tab”
The banner keeps appearing after reload
The reasons for this might be one of the following:
- Wrong Cookie Domain: Go to “Settings > Cookie Consent Banner > Cookie Settings”. The field “Cookie Domain” should be empty or the domain the cookie banner shows up. For multiple domains leave it empty.
- “Ask until acceptance” setting: If the banner shows up until you said yes to everythig: go to “Settings > Cookie Consent Banner > Compliance & Behaviour”. Untick the checkbox: “Ask until acceptance”