Trigger: Create a “consent updated” trigger in google tag manager
- create a “custom event trigger”
- Event name: beautiful_cookie_consent_updated
Tag: Create a Tag which fires only on that trigger
I will use a google analytics page view tag as example. You should have created another page view tag, that fires on every page view.
- create a second page view tag for google analytics.
- Assign the newly created trigger “consent updated” to it.
- Assign the “block analytics” trigger to it, if it is an analytics tag.
That should be it. Now it fires a page view, if a user updates the banner settings and has the correct consent.